The clock always ticks for the small business owner, entrepreneur, non-profit director. I know, I run a business with all the client work, finance management, and my own public relations. Then I teach part time with all the course prep and student paper grading. And I have a day job. My recommendation is to keep that website updated. Try to incorporate interactive options, connect with any social media. Offer resources. What to do with your website:
- Keep the content current.
- Use key search engine words that optimize your clients’ ability to find you and not your competition.
- Use high quality photos.
- Make sure the site is easy to navigate.
- Be sure your contact makes for easy access to you.
- Tell about you, your service, but throughout be sure to provide value for the client.
If you have no other time this week, work on your website. Now try to find more time for other things.